Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jeremy From Boise - Deliver Results


This song is short, you can stream or download it here: http://jeremyfromboise.bandcamp.com/track/deliver-results

This music was improvised on guitar probably sometime around the middle of 2004. The lyrics were written on a long drive one day probably in 2007. I think that I may have had business on my mind, and possibly wondering about using metrics to determine how the business practices are working for you; hence the title. This is all just speculative hearsay and would not stand up in court. Do with it what you will. Lyrics below.

Deliver Results

One is high on faith and the other is on a 12-step program.

Deliver Results.

Flying through the windshield, get on and make that phone ring.

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring

I'm just a child this my fist in the air.
You find that strange, and I don't think I care.
These are not roads on which we belong.
THESE ARE NOT ROADS ON WHICH WE BELONG.

No comments: